Meddleton Equine Clinic
Has a great new location!
Our New Website is Coming Soon with Enhanced Features for Horse Owners!
Conveniently located on 2nd Street in ABQ! Our clinic features a charming adobe office building, spacious treatment room with stalls, round pen, and ample outdoor area for trailer access and lameness work ups. Working to serve horse owners, we are excited to launch our new website soon with enhanced features in a smartphone friendly format.
Shop with ease for your Prescription Meds, Joint Care, Supplements, Vitamins, Medical Supplies and more at competitive online prices!
- When ordering prescription items, an email is automatically sent to Dr. Meddleton for easy and timely approval.
- Auto Refill option - with email reminders about usage, script expiration and refills.
- Set your own refill and delivery schedule.
- Prices competitive with online pharmacies.
- Personalize with optional profiles on each of your horses.
Our Contact Details
- Top Quality Equine Vet Care at Our Clinic or On Your Farm.
- Farm Calls available in
- Santa Fe
- East Mountains
- Albuquerque and South
- Hospitalization & Intensive Care when your horse is critical.
Connect with us on Facebook to get the News you Need for your Horse: Disease Outbreaks, Travel Restrictions, Coming Events, News Stories, Medical Advances
Our Meddleton Equine Vets
Mark Meddleton, DVM
Cornell University 1991
Internship University of Minnesota
American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
Lora Howell, DVM
Cornell University 2011
Internship Manor Equine Hospital, Maryland
American School of Equine Dentistry
- Stem Cell Therapy
- IRAP Joint Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Shock Wave Therapy
- Digital X-ray
- Digital Ultrasound
- Hospitalization/Intensive Care
- Diseases of the Foot
- Routine Health Care
- Breeding Services
- Emergency Services 24/7
Get our news
Enter your mail to receive helpful Equine News
Your message has been sent successfully